Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My First Post

Hello, and welcome to my new blog On Marketing (Working with Authors)!

We are jumping into the blogosphere here at Savas Beatie. Better late than never, right? Working as marketing director for a small, independent publishing company you learn a lot about every aspect of the publishing industry, from editing and coordinating bulk sales to working with authors and planning book tours, and everything in between. It is my goal to use this blog as a place to share with you tips and insight I have gathered from working with authors and promoting our titles. I will also use this place as a sounding board for ideas, both new ones we have and those you may have as well.

I’m really looking forward to spending some time here every week. Your comments, questions, and ideas are always welcome.

~ Sarah

No comments: